Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Social Studies

Hello Eighth Grade,

     First things first, you need to take a survey about your experience at the Career Fair last week.  Please click on this link to go to the survey and complete it.  There are eight questions, and the majority of them are multiple choice.  When you finish the survey, write your name on the board in the appropriate spot or have a classmate write it there for you instead.

     Next, you need to print off last night's homework if you typed it and did not yet hand it in.  I will collect it from the printer when I return from my meeting.  Since Mr. Brownewell collects the laptops this morning, I want the work from you now.  When you finish yesterday's homework, turn to the person beside you, shake his or her hand, and say, "I have successfully finished my last Social Studies homework assignment from middle school.  I am awesome."  Then, pat yourself on the back.

     Finally, go up to Mrs. Flanders (or, if she is not there, whomever is filling in at my comfy chair), and get the paper.  This is due by the end of class today at 9:00 AM.  Once this is finished, you may relax and enjoy the last few minutes you have with the laptops before they are taken away.  Save any files, clean up any information, and get ready for the rest of your classes today!

All the best,

Mr. DeMaris

No comments:

Post a Comment