Friday, October 4, 2013

Pespectives on Soccer


Almost Victory

by Jadeyn


     I, Jadeyn Cain, play on the Greenbush soccer team.  We would like to be in the first notch A.  On the 14th of October, we find out who wins.
     We work together.  We all like soccer.  If we try hard enough it will happen.  We have only lost once.  We have twenty-two people on the Greenbush Panthers soccer team.

Greenbush Panthers Going to Playoffs!

by Hailie


     The Greenbush soccer team is going to the playoffs on the 14th at the soccer field.  We have only lost once.  We can do it with teamwork.  We have 22 people on our team.




Why I Love Soccer

by Kiairah


     One reason I love soccer is because it's a team sport, and you don't have to rely on yourself because there isn't an "I" in team.  Another reason is because it is a great way to get in shape for future sports like basketball, cheering, softball, baseball, and football.  The final reason I love soccer is that I can play with my friends.




     We have another game tonight at home versus Penobscot Christian!  This is the last league game before playoffs, so please attend and cheer on your Panthers.  They have had a great season so far, and they always appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment